1. In the first 10 overs of a cricket game, the run rate was only 3.2. What should be the run rate in the remaining 40 overs to reach the target of 282 runs?
A. 6.25 B. 6.5 C. 6.75 D. 7
2. A family consists of two grandparents, two parents and three grandchildren. The average age of the grandparents is 67 years, that of the parents is 35 years and that of the grandchildren is 6 years. What is the average age of the family?
C. D. None of Above
3. A grocer has a sale of Rs. 6435, Rs. 6927, Rs. 6855, Rs. 7230 and Rs. 6562 for 5 consecutive months. How much sale must he have in the sixth month so that he gets an average sale of Rs. 6500?
A. Rs. 4991 B. Rs. 5991 C. Rs. 6001 D. Rs. 6991
4. The average of 20 numbers is zero. Of them, at the most, how many may be greater than zero?
A. 0 B. 1 C. 10 D. 19
5. The average weight of 8 person's increases by 2.5 kg when a new person comes in place of one of them weighing 65 kg. What might be the weight of the new person?
A. 76 kg B. 76.5 kg C. 85 kg D. None of Above
Online Test : Take an Online Average Aptitude Test Now!